At many events one can also purchase VIP Packages. The commodities offered by VIP packages can vary vastly. Often, VIP offers will contain things like early admittance or a meet & greet with the artist. In most cases the VIP offer will include a concert ticket. If this is not the case, you will be notified of this during your purchase. Whether the VIP tickets are sent to you in advance depends on the event. In every case the merchandise included in the package will be distributed at the venue. If not picked up, there usually isn't an option to have it sent by mail. All the important information about the VIP package will be emailed to you 3-7 days before the event.
Articles in this section
- Information regarding voucher solution
- Where can I find the barcode on my ticket?
- May my underage child attend the concert?
- Can I use my ticket for public transport?
- Where can I find information about ticket insurance?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- What is Ticketmaster Platinum?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?