It is possible, that at the time you order your tickets certain seats were reserved, but the time frame wasn't met and they are then up for sale again later, which is why you didn't see them as available. Unfortunately we can't predict or influence when or how much this will happen. Please note that we can't accept any trade requests related to better seat options. Therefore make sure you are satisfied with your seats before ordering them.
Articles in this section
- You announced an onsale, but why are the tickets not yet available?
- Why do you offer better tickets now, and why haven't they been available when I ordered mine?
- Why can't I find my event at Ticketmaster?
- What is Ticketfirst?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- My Event is "currently not on sale" - what does that mean?
- How do I receive tickets for handicapped and their escorts?
- How do I prepare for a popular presale start?
- How do I get reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- How can I receive notifications for pending events?
Have more questions? Submit a request