For many events there is an option to get reduced tickets for certain groups. Whether there is a discount and how much it is, is solely dependent on the promoter. Please understand that we have absolutely no influence on the decision. If there are any discounts for certain events, one can see them after choosing seats. After choosing your seats, simply mark the appropriate price category. Please note that we can't trade tickets that have been ordered already at the normal price to the reduced price. Generally one needs to show proof of discount (e.g. student ID, handicapped pass, etc.) at the entrance. For this reason, please make sure you meet all of the requirements.
Articles in this section
- You announced an onsale, but why are the tickets not yet available?
- Why do you offer better tickets now, and why haven't they been available when I ordered mine?
- Why can't I find my event at Ticketmaster?
- What is Ticketfirst?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- My Event is "currently not on sale" - what does that mean?
- How do I receive tickets for handicapped and their escorts?
- How do I prepare for a popular presale start?
- How do I get reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- How can I receive notifications for pending events?
Have more questions? Submit a request