3-D Secure is a process which is used to offer extra security with online credit card payments. It was developed by the credit card organization VISA and is offered under the name Verified by Visa. MasterCard offers the same process called MasterCard SecureCode. For this, the customer uses a password which only the card holder and the bank know. The first time one uses these progams, one is transfered to the website of the card institute to create a password. This same password will be used for any future purchases. If you are unsure whether your credit card is suited for 3-D Secure, please contact your bank. The use of 3-D Secure is free of charge for the card holder.
Articles in this section
- Why is my name on the eTicket?
- Why can't I pay with a money transfer?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- Which payment options do I have?
- Which delivery options are there?
- When I order tickets for different events, do I have to pay the shipping fees twice?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is a Collector-Ticket?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?
- My tickets haven't arrived yet, what can I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request