If you are interested in a specific event or an artist you can subscribe to our Ticketfirst-Newsletter, and you will receive information about upcoming event dates and will receive a reminder for presales and sales shortly beforehand. To subscribe to the Ticketfirst-Newsletter, visit the page of the specific artist. Enter the name of the artist in the search bar and add your email address into the designated area. Please note that we don't offer ticketfirst for every event.
Articles in this section
- You announced an onsale, but why are the tickets not yet available?
- Why do you offer better tickets now, and why haven't they been available when I ordered mine?
- Why can't I find my event at Ticketmaster?
- What is Ticketfirst?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- My Event is "currently not on sale" - what does that mean?
- How do I receive tickets for handicapped and their escorts?
- How do I prepare for a popular presale start?
- How do I get reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- How can I receive notifications for pending events?
Have more questions? Submit a request