We constantly work on keeping the information on our website up to date and add new information on upcoming events asap. Any big announcement will usually be on our home page, which is why it pays off to regularly visit our page! Furthermore you can sign up here for our newsletter, which will inform you about all the important events via email. If you are interested in a specific event or artist, you can subscribe to our Ticketfirst-Newsletter. Have you heard of our Ticketmaster-Blog? Here you can find all the important information and background information to our events. All news and event info can also be found on our Facebook, Twitter , and Instagram pages. It's definitely worth checking out!
Articles in this section
- You announced an onsale, but why are the tickets not yet available?
- Why do you offer better tickets now, and why haven't they been available when I ordered mine?
- Why can't I find my event at Ticketmaster?
- What is Ticketfirst?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- My Event is "currently not on sale" - what does that mean?
- How do I receive tickets for handicapped and their escorts?
- How do I prepare for a popular presale start?
- How do I get reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- How can I receive notifications for pending events?