Our interactive seat map is designed, so that no seat in a row can be left empty. We can understand that it can get very frustrating when not many tickets are left available for an event. But the sale of these single seats is very unlikely, since most customers don't want to sit on their own.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?