Please note, that the according proof (e.g student ID, senior citizen card, etc.) needs to be shown at the entrance unsolicited. Without the proper proof in combination with the ticket, access to the event can be denied. The event promoter can take legal measures if they suspect purposeful misuse.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?