Ticketmaster has websites world wide, which are easy to use and designed customer friendly. Every step is generally self-explanatory. Furthermore there are simple instructions for each step, in order to make the booking process as easy as possible for you. You will either find interesting events on the home page or on the categories page. Or just use the search function to find events quickly. Chose the event and click the according "Tickets" button. From there on just follow the other instructions.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?