For many events there is an option to get reduced tickets for certain groups. Whether there is a discount and how much it is, is solely dependent on the promoter. Please understand that we have absolutely no influence on the decision. If there are any discounts for certain events, one can see them after choosing seats. After choosing your seats, simply mark the appropriate price category. Please note that we can't trade tickets that have been ordered already at the normal price to the reduced price. Generally one needs to show proof of discount (e.g. student ID, handicapped pass, etc.) at the entrance. For this reason, please make sure you meet all of the requirements.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a time limit to booking tickets online?
- Why do I suddenly have different tickets in my order than I originally chose?
- Why can't tickets be traded or returned?
- Why can't I order any amount of tickets for some events (e.g. only 4 tickets)?
- Why can't I leave single seats free?
- Why can't I choose the eTicket option?
- What is ticket personalization?
- What is a presale and how to I book tickets for it?
- What does "currently no tickets available" mean?
- What are VIP tickets and how are they delivered?
Have more questions? Submit a request